Monday, June 24, 2013

Some nights you just have to grill?!!!

Don't get me wrong!  The greatest combo in the world is a Big Green Egg and a twin pack of Weber One Touch's but on occasion I am forced to the Weber gas grill.



I confess and ask forgiveness but tonight we were rushed.  Still wanted a romantic dinner for two on the patio with a bottle of red wine and a simple rib eye with baked potato and Caesar salad  So I started up the flame thrower.  Two rib eyes rubbed with olive oil and Montreal Steak spice.





The Big Green Egg seemed to whisper.....'how dare you....you cheat....'  Sorry old girl.  The steaks were still good, the wine fine and the potato nice.  Didn't let my wife know that the whole time we ate dinner I was looking out of the corner of my eye at my Big Green Egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment